Using multiple SA accounts in a single Mount?

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I want to create an rclone mount using service accounts (multiple) so that it is possible for a single mount to upload more than 750GB per day. The documentation that is currently there mentions only a single Service Account so is was wondering if this is possible and if so, how would you accomplish this.

I currently use 5 mounts to replicate this behaviour, but as they each have their own seperate upload speed limit to have some upload bandwith left over, if one of the mounts is not currently uploading then i still have a lot of bandwith left over with no way to allocate this to the other mounts. That is why i want to reduce the amount of mounts, so that more of my upload bandwith is always being used.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.54.1

• os/arch: windows/amd64
  • go version: go1.15.8

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10, 64 bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google team drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

not applicable

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

not applicable

A log from the command with the -vv flag

not applicable

You can use the rclone backend set drive: command to switch service accounts on a running mount

https://rclone.org/drive/#set

Note that it is our official policy not to help people circumvent the 750 GB limit with Google drive as we don't wish rclone to be banned by Google so that is as much help as you will get on this subject!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.