Usenet/OneDrive configuration

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I am running Rclone with OneDrive, and using downloading series via Usenet.

The cache fills up once SABNZD is extracting, and brings everything to halt.

I need advice with what command to run that ensures, I can download, and extract files without crashing.

If I am doing something incorrectly - please advise what.

Thanks

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

OneDrive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here
rclone --vfs-cache-mode writes mount "onedata1": --vfs-cache-max-size 25G /root/storage.onedata --allow-other &

#### The rclone config contents with secrets removed.  
<!--  You should use 3 backticks to begin and end your paste to make it readable.   -->

Name                 Type
====                 ====
onedata1             onedrive

e) Edit existing remote
n) New remote
d) Delete remote
r) Rename remote
c) Copy remote
s) Set configuration password
q) Quit config
e/n/d/r/c/s/q>

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

If you share the log file, it will show you as that's why we ask for it.

How do I generate a log file which showed what's going on?

The only would be for me to rerun everything, and wait for the cache to fill up..

Rclone works fine for smaller files, and streaming.

It's when Usenet files have to extract as they download - this fills up the cache, and in no time gets filled up, then everything grids to a halt. I am running an Oracle VPS which has about 40gb of fixed SSD storage

All I'm looking for a suggestion to be able to extract my large usenet downloads (some of them are 60+GB) to my onedrive account - without filling the cache.

I have attempted to mount the drive without vfs-cache, but I got I/O errors galore.

Someone suggested rclone move
something like this
/home/cavedog/mda1/rdtclient/downloads gdrive0:/Uploads4 -v --transfers=2 --drive-chunk-size 256M, but not sure how that is going to help.

There's no magic disk space in rclone.

If you are trying to extract a 60GB file and only have 40GB,it is going to fail.

You generate a log file by adding -vv to the command that generates a debug log.

If you running it in the background, probably add --log-file /somedirectory/rclone.log to the command to capture a log file.

That's for Google Drive so won't do anything for Onedrive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.