Unencrypted files/directories are not displayed

STOP and READ USE THIS TEMPLATE NO EXCEPTIONS - By not using this, you waste your time, our time and really hate puppies. Please remove these two lines and that will confirm you have read them.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Hello all,

I am trying to access data in the cloud (HiDrive) via rclone. The data is there as an encrypted backup from a NAS (also via rclone).

For a possible recovery I am trying to access the data via rclone (Webgui & CLI). The way to do this is clear to me, I have set up a config with which I can access the HiDrive - there I see all files and directories in encrypted form. So far so good.

In another config (crypt) that references the first config I would now like to access the unencrypted data (PW + Salt). Here I get the connect but see no files or directories. However, if I create a new file, then the access with the first Config is displayed as an encrypted file - next to the existing files / directories.
The path seems to be definitely correct.

The behavior is the same under the CLI and the WebGUI and no errors are displayed.

Does anyone have any idea why I don't see the existing files/directories but can create new ones? The access is of course with the same credentials as the ones from the backup!

Many greetings

Markus

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

V1.64.0

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

HiDrive (Strato)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

Please run 'rclone config redacted' and share the full output. If you get command not found, please make sure to update rclone.

Paste config here

A log from the command that you were trying to run with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

welcome to the forum,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.