Unable to auto mount google drive on Windows

I just discovered rclone today and I have tried my best to do my research even though I am a bit below average about these stuff.

I have been able to connect my google drive to my computer using rclone and everything works perfectly.
My issue is I cannot make auto mount to work when my computer restarts.

Location of my config file
C:\Users\MyName.config\rclone\rclone.conf

Location of rclone
F:\rclone

I followed a youtube video and for me to access my google drive, on the command prompt, I run
rclone mount TeamBio: drive and then inside rclone folder, I see a folder named drive and it has all my folders on my google drive account. Closing the command prompt, also disconnects me from google drive.

Inside rclone folder, I have also saved nssm.exe

Things I have tried

1. Followed instructions on this board about setting this as a system service using nssm but every time I try to manually run from services.msc, there is an error and it pauses it. Restarting the system results to the same outcome.

2. I have also tried to do task scheduler but I have not been able to succeed from what I have read from people. I am a bit confused with the parameters section. I also read about creating a batch file? Can you guide me on what to fill with the task scheduler app with the information I have given above?

I would really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

hello and welcome to the forum,

here is simple batch file, let's call it mountx.cmd

C:\data\rclone\scripts\rclone.exe mount secret2: x: --log-file=log.mount.txt --log-level=DEBUG

here is the task scheduler

Thank you so much for your reply asdffdsa

I will give it a go and let you know!

Bud, what is that in your Start in part of task scheduler?

I just put whatever was on the batch file and I got an error
The error code “0x8007010B” in this case means that the “Start In” folder is incorrect (or entered incorrectly)

dude,
that is the folder the batch file is in
C:\data\rclone\scripts\rr\other\mount\

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.