Trickle Backups Not In Sync

I have one main GDrive that I'm using to upload my data to, and 3 other drives that directly trickle down from it via a script on GCEs. Essentially it goes

GDriveMain --> GBackup1
GDriveMain --> GBackup2
GDriveMain --> GBackup3

All of them were started at different dates but 1 & 2 are essentially caught up with the main drive and are actually MORE than the backups, i.e. GBackup1 will be 24.3TB and GDriveMain is 20.2TB. It seems like some stuff isn't deleting or syncing correctly. All instances are running 1.47.

Below is the script I have running in crontab. If you could give me any suggestions as to what to add or delete, I'd appreciate it.

if pidof -o %PPID -x "$0"; then
exit 1
fi
LOGFILE="/home/sleepyowl/sync.log"
echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") RCLONE UPLOAD STARTED" | tee -a $LOGFILE
sleep 60
sudo /usr/bin/rclone sync --config=/home/sleepyowl/.config/rclone/rclone.conf "gmain:" "gbackup1:" -v --transfers 4 --checkers 4 --drive-chunk-size 2M --drive-upload-cutoff 64M --drive-v2-download-min-size 0M -c --tpslimit 5 --no-update-modtime --bwlimit 8.5M --disable move,copy --ignore-existing --ignore-errors --delete-during --stats 60s --log-file=$LOGFILE
exit

Check the logs for ERRORs. I expect that the sync had errors in then it didn't proceed to the delete phase.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.