There is another alternative that I think you should consider--gsuite has a migration tool of its own. I strongly suggest you look at that as a backup to the rclone solution you're building, if this one seems to not work the way you need it to, as it will a) not use your bandwidth when copying and b) not be subject to the transfer caps. It involves a similar setup to what you're trying to do with rclone, but it will run completely server-side (for all I know they're even using some rclone code on their backend, I haven't read the license for gsuite lol). It's in your dashboard.
A lot of people use it for migrating non-gsuite to g-suite. But you can use it for g-suite to g-suite.
That does solve your "must be a new account issue" and, the main reason I think it's worth mentioning, is that it meets your initial requirement of using a CSV to specify source and destination, which I don't think anyone has offered a solution for as of yet. You can then use rclone check to make sure you got the results you wanted.
Now I'm just spitballing, but make sure the google drive API is actually enabled. That's the one step I don't see in your screenshots.
And also, you blanked out the name of the remote, but you are using whatever text is between the brackets in your config file as the remote name, aren't you? Failed to create filesystem errors can occur if you specify a remote that doesn't really exist, that's why I ask. Although I've never seen them in connection with an authentication error. I'll see if I can replicate this and get back to you.
yes absolutely, in regards to the remote I'm using the proper name.
The only reason I blacked it out is because it's an acronym and realized after I wrote it, that it could be perceived negatively, so i figured to avoid any drama or misunderstanding I'll have it blacked out.
Sorry, I didn’t realize you were requesting read-only...
Also I notice you switched from using the environment variable to the —impersonate-user argument. Does your command still work if you go back to the environment variable or does that still throw errors (curious for my own use).
I tried using both to see results, what I realized though is that I always have to go back and delete the root file tree from the config everytime I use the environment variable. executing a new "set RCLONE_CONFIG_DOMAINA_IMPERSONATE..." wouldn't work unless file tree in the config is blank.