I have a dedicated server syncing from from GoogleDrive ( unencrypted ) to a new GoogleDrive ( encrypted )
Every morning the server runs a sync scripts, which has been working flawlessly , until yesterday. When I run the sync job manually, I can see all the checks etc… everything is completed… just that it don’t sync the drives.?!
Somehow it has stopped synching . When I go to my server to check the crypt folder from the encrypted GoogleDrive , I can see that the content it missing, if I check my uncrypted Googledrive, I can see all the files there.
Any ideas whats going on?
My plex server is also running just fine . No API ban I guess since I can stream my content.
I ran some tests this morning - the odd thing is, after I did the manually runs, made test files etc… it seems to be running now, … oddly…
The thing is - my server uploads everything to Google at night aprox 01AM . At 6AM it will sync all data from one drive to the other. And the data wasnt there. I cross checked everything, and scripts where not changed… cronjobs were executed etc.
Source and destinations are the same, just to another folder . I saw the issue since my plex library wasnt updated, and its updating every hour. I compared the folders and folders was missing.
Well will have to keep an eye on this
Regarding logs, I made output of the scripts to a log file , so I can also see that the scripts has been executed .