- If i use rclone to serve ftp and use --addr :9999
Is the ftp accessible only in the local network? Or all over the Internet?
- Is there a way to access it all over the Internet?
- Which rclone serve protocol is best to use rclone to serve files all over Internet?
- local only
- need to create port forwarding rule on the internet router
- hard to answer, without knowing your exact use-case.
but if at alll possible, never to use ftp, as it is a unreliable protocol as it does not support checksums.
i use sftp whenever possible.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.