Sharepoint (OneDrive) - Token Expired

STOP and READ USE THIS TEMPLATE NO EXCEPTIONS - By not using this, you waste your time, our time and really hate puppies. Please remove these two lines and that will confirm you have read them.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Two issues on hand I think but it could be related to the token expired error I guess.

First issue is that, I have an rclone union mount which with four Sharepoint crypt upstreams. I am using my own clientID and secret key as per the instructions from rclone OneDrive page.
Each Sharepoint crypt is using the same client ID and secret.

Sharepoint Union config settings as per below:
[SharepointUnion]
type = union
upstreams = SharepointCDM1Crypt:Union SharepointCDT1Crypt:Union SharepointU1Crypt:Union SharepointU2Crypt:Union

Issue I am facing is that after a while the transfer completley stops and I get the following error:

1. 2023-08-18 21:58:08 DEBUG : OneDrive root 'SharepointU1Crypt/sfdkqkkdenvvpuf6n6d8r053l0/lvvj28snlurc61d24agvu5505c': Token expired but no uploads in progress - doing nothing 2023-08-18 21:58:08 DEBUG : OneDrive root 'SharepointU1Crypt/sfdkqkkdenvvpuf6n6d8r053l0': Token expired but no uploads in progress - doing nothing 2023-08-18 22:00:04 DEBUG : OneDrive root 'SharepointCDM1Crypt/sfdkqkkdenvvpuf6n6d8r053l0': Token expired but no uploads in progress - doing nothing 2023-08-18 22:00:04 DEBUG : OneDrive root 'SharepointCDM1Crypt/sfdkqkkdenvvpuf6n6d8r053l0/lvvj28snlurc61d24agvu5505c': Token expired but no uploads in progress - doing nothing 2023-08-18 22:05:41 INFO : Signal received: interrupt 2023-08-18 22:05:41 INFO : Exiting...

Another issue I am having is that my Sharepoint union mount can't be accessed and it makes windows explorer to non responsive. See sceenshot here Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

rclone v1.63.1

• os/version: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 21H2 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 10.0.22000.2295 (x86_64)
  • os/type: windows
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.20.6
  • go/linking: static
  • go/tags: cmount

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

OneDrive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

``` rclone copy SharepointCB1Crypt:Movies SharepointUnion:"Movies - DB" --onedrive-chunk-size 40M --tpslimit 5 --user-agent "ISV|rclone.org|rclone/v1.63.1" -P -vv ```

``` mount --onedrive-chunk-size 20M --dir-cache-time 9999h --poll-interval 60s --buffer-size 0M --fast-list --transfers=8 --checkers=50 --attr-timeout 8700h --drive-pacer-burst 200 --drive-pacer-min-sleep 10ms --no-checksum --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-ahead 128M --vfs-fast-fingerprint --vfs-cache-poll-interval 30s --vfs-cache-max-size 10G --vfs-cache-max-age 48h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --tpslimit 12 --tpslimit-burst 12 --vfs-cache-mode full SharepointUnion: U: --config "C:\User\AppData\Roaming\rclone\rclone.conf" --cache-dir C:\rclone\MountCache --log-level ERROR --log-file="C:\rclone\rclonelogdropboxplex.txt" ```

• for item 1, there is no error and that is an expected message. would not worry about it.

• for rclone log, need to use DEBUG not ERROR

• --fast-list does nothing on a mount

• --checkers=50, pretty sure that does nothing on a mount

• --drive-pacer-burst --drive-pacer-min-sleep those are for gdrive, not onedrive.

for testing, i would try the following simple command on just one remote, not the entire union.

rclone mount SharepointCDM1Crypt X: --log-level=DEBUG --log-file=c:\rclone\log.txt

and post the full debug log, not snippets.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm in the process of setting up SharePoint crypts again with simpler encrypted files names since with the default encrypted names I was getting the path is too long errors.

I will try the Rclone mount with simple command as per your suggestion and log and share it accordingly.

Regarding item 1, why did the copying stop after the token expired message came up. I was transferring approx 6tb of data and it has only done 800gb so far.

well, so far, all you have posted is one line of a log.

need a full debug log that demonstratess the problem.

rclone mount debug logs grow large and complex very quickly.
so try to use rclone copy

Got it. I will attempt that with Rclone copy first.

Is there a way to log the file and also the see the current process and debug info on the terminal screen simultaneously?

which terminal, dos, powershell or what?
https://rclone.org/docs/#logging

i tend to run rclone.exe inside notepad++, using the tail feature to view the debug log in realtime.
or maybe try --progress

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.