Read: read=0, err=open file failed: googleapi: Error 403: The download quota for this file has been exceeded., downloadQuotaExceeded

It should go away with a little time (minutes or hours)

This would indicate that a spesific file has been referenced to download too many times within a few hours timespan. I think this has to be at least a few hundred to trigger the quota, so if you haven't been using your drive particularly heavily then it could indicate a bug causing looping download or something (may be easy to see in your network graph or rclone's file transfers output if the same file just restarts and restarts).

I would refer you to go speak with @Animosity022. He is collecting data on this spesific phenomenon to try to establish more concretely what the undocumented limit is - and the best strategies to avoid it (which should only be needed for very heavy users or users with unusual usage patterns)

My mention of Animosity should alert him to this topic so he hopefully stops by)
You probably want to check out this topic too and answer his questions there - FOR SCIENCE!! :smiley: