Rclone won't list/copy directories or files Google shared drive

Hi, It's my first time with rclone so bare with me if I messed up something obvious

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I've just configured rclone remote with google shared drive. I had tried using listing commands but it showed nothing (log below). I can't copy either but on the other hand I can use mkdir command just fine.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.52.3-300-g3d5a6360-beta

• os/arch: windows/amd64
  • go version: go1.15

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10 64bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google drive (shared drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone lsd remote:

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[remote]
type = drive
client_id = ###
client_secret = ###
scope = drive
shared_with_me = true
server_side_across_configs = true
token = {"access_token":"###","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1//###","expiry":"2020-08-14"}
team_drive = ###

A log from the command with the -vv flag

2020/08/14 09:06:34 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.52.3-300-g3d5a6360-beta" starting with parameters ["C:\\Windows\\system32\\rclone.exe" "lsd" "remote:" "-vv"]
2020/08/14 09:06:34 DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\Users\\User\\.config\\rclone\\rclone.conf"
2020/08/14 09:06:35 DEBUG : Google drive root '': read info from team drive "Backup"
2020/08/14 09:06:35 DEBUG : 4 go routines active

That only shows drives that are shared with you. You'd want to remove that and you should be able to see your drive.

Thanks a lot, I must've misunderstood it during the config phase. It seems to be working well now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.