Rclone with box. Where is token?

I followed the guide for setting up rclone with my box account. I get to the part where it says to authorize on a machine with a web browser. I paste this into my command window:

rclone authorize “box”

It redirects to the browser on my windows 10 machine and the browser redirects to box login. I login successfully and follow the prompts to grant access to rclone. Then it redirects me to a web page which says “Success” Go back to rclone to continue. Rclone is of course waiting for me to paste the authorization token. Where is the token? It’s not displayed on the web page. How do I get it? The box authorization succeeds, but the web page does not display the token so I’m unable to paste it into the headless box.

The headless is a raspberry pi 3 where I installed rclone per your installation instructions.

Of course if I can’t paste the token, then rclone won’t create the remote. Per the instructions, the web page should display a token for me to paste in. Instead it just says “Success”, Go back to rclone to continue.

Perhaps I’m simply misunderstanding something here and would appreciate help in resolving this issue so I can get the remote to box setup properly.

Thank you in advance for your help.

SOLVED. My bad. I noticed the token was presented in the command window. Stupid me.

When you ran rclone authorize box you should have seen something like this in your terminal - that is what you need to paste.

$ rclone authorize box
If your browser doesn't open automatically go to the following link: http://127.0.0.1:53682/auth
Waiting for code...
Got code
Paste the following into your remote machine --->
{"access_token":"XXX","token_type":"bearer","refresh_token":"XXX","expiry":"2018-06-16T18:13:31.98937138+01:00"}
<---End paste