Rclone - Win 10

again, this is very weird stuff.

rclone lsd gdrive:encrypted returns just one folder.
so that means we can ignore

1. rclone mount and winfsp
  2. the crypt: remote
    and focus on
    gdrive:encrypted

if you do a rclone mkdir gdrive:encrypted/test on win, do you see it with rclone lsd on win and linux?

is there anything about the missing six folders, as compared to the one non-missing folder tv

I'm at a loss yeah, checked everything again client ids, team drive id's, rclone config's all exactly the same.

Creating test file::

c:\rclone
λ rclone mkdir gdrive:encrypted/test
c:\rclone
λ rclone lsd crypt:
-1 2020-05-01 02:12:05 -1 tv
file doesn't appear on linux or windows.

The linux system does have mergerfs installed, but can't be the issue. The only setup is having a cache directory and a gmedia from the mounted crypt: directory for pointing the aar's at and uploading from cache,

so your setup on linux is different from windows but using same config file?
you did not mention or show the config dump for cache and gmedia?

Ok, if I do lsd gdrive:encrypted on linux
~/rclone/gdrive$ sudo rclone lsd gdrive:encrypted
-1 2020-05-01 03:12:05 -1 iduh7n71ev816240m1hb625tr8
-1 2020-05-01 21:15:11 -1 test
and windows
λ rclone lsd gdrive:encrypted
-1 2020-05-01 02:12:05 -1 iduh7n71ev816240m1hb625tr8
-1 2020-05-01 20:15:11 -1 test

i thought you wrote there linux was showing all seven folders, correct?
if so, how come they do not show now on linux?

I can see the folders in Linux, mounted. It was setup by a friend, they must be mounted differently.... I'm going to have to check with him how he set it up, because the rclone config's match, but not the mounting method it seems.

make sure to let us know the outcome

Well well well... i've checked the systemctl service to mount and it's gdrive:encrypt. That will teach me for copying the config file over without checking first.

The rclone config gdrive:encrypted must have been a typo.. I'll be sure to let him know he owes you and me a beer for his mistake! albeit I should have probably checked this first with hindsight...

I've changed on the windows machine and it's working now. Thanks for your time none the less.

sure, a 6-pack of guinness extra stout.
plus an extra beer to cover the beer i drank while helping you :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.