Rclone stop working before finish

Here you have. I hope that you can help me with this logs:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auy3FGVo9j4ihXj8Q9S40GqOXnzb?e=MUQc1i

if i do ls on "gdrive-042:" "--drive-root-folder-id" "0AIBd9NVxOu4jUk9PVA" it also cuts and doesn't show all directories. Which may be stopping it?¿

Thank you.

So if the rclone ls does not it, rclone copy won't copy it either.

Is it a shared folder? Is there a reason you specific the root folder ID and it's not in the config?

Is a team drive folder. The user that

I have many and I do not know how to refer to them if not with the root folder ID.

The user with whom Google ID is configured is the administrator of all shared folders.

Gotcha.

Bottom line, if you can't see it in rclone ls and it is some sort of team drive or shared item, you'd have to figure out how to see it before rclone can copy it.

You may need shared-with-me remote or something but it's hard to tell as you'd have to work through access with your admin.

So in short, there isn't much we can do to 'force' rclone to see it as you need to have the proper permissions setup which can be done with better knowledge of your environment and with your admin.

Do you think it may be a permission issue?¿

It could be permissions. It could be you pointing at the wrong root-id. It could be using a shared-with-me data. There are a number of ways it could be setup and without knowing that, it's just a guess.

Best way to test what you are missing with rclone ls and if you can't see if with that config, you won't see it in a copy.

Ok, thank you so much for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.