Rclone not working with plex

I have a plex server running in docker under uid and gid 1000 and rclone is set to the same as well as having umask set to 000. I can see the files in ftp but not under plex

You have a permissions issue.

When you hit the question template, there was a bunch of stuff to fill in. Can you fill that stuff in?

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

I didn't and dont see what to fill in.

When I mount i can see the files in ftp and in google drive, but when I try and see them in plex it shows the folder but nothing is in it. I have the uid and gid set to 1000 which is what the plex server is running under as well as --uid & --gid set to 1000 with a umask of 000. I am using ubuntu 18.04 64 bit. I am using gsuite google drive. I ran rclone mount --allow-other --cache-db-purge gcrypt: /mnt/gdrive --uid 1000 --gid 1000 --umask 000 & to start the mount.

You didn't see this when you the question template?

No it was just blank when I clicked question. It shows it now but not when I asked this question.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.