Rclone Mount Problem Win10

hi ,
i have been using rclone (win10 64bit) for the past 3 months along with my gsuite account (which has been great)and my own api
at present when i try to upgrade to the newest version i get a few files that are now showing 0kb which causes plex not to see them,but if i downgrade to rclone v1.43-116-g22ac80e8-beta the files that where 0kb now show their proper size…

type = drive
scope = drive
token = **********
client_id = *******
client_secret = *******

type = cache
remote = gdrive:/gdrive
plex_url = http://localhost:32400
plex_username = **********
plex_password =********
chunk_size = 32M
info_age = 1d
chunk_total_size = 10G

type = crypt
remote = gcache:/crypt
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = ******
password2 = ********

Mount :
rclone mount gcrypt: z: --allow-other --allow-non-empty --cache-db-purge --vfs-cache-mode writes -v --log-file C:\rclone\rclone.log

Why not use the latest version and re-test?

What’s a rclone ls show when you do that?

Did you try clearing out the cache and see if that resolves the issue?

i have downloaded the latest version from the download page and have re-tested , deleted the cache and
same problem a few files showing 0kb

ls showing a few zeros eg
0 Thief (1981)/Thief (1981).mkv
135669 Thief (1981)/fanart.jpg
77120 Thief (1981)/logo.png
3611 Thief (1981)/movie.nfo
280205 Thief (1981)/poster.jpg

Best thing to do would be to create a crypt entry without the cache and run a rclone ls on the same file and see if it’s 0 or not.

So create an entry called test or something

type = crypt
remote = gdrive:/crypt
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = ******
password2 = ********

rclone ls test:/path/to/file.mkv

sorry …im just getting a error no directory found

so i tried to mount test and just getting a blank mount

Can you share your rclone conf?

Do you have a folder called gdrive in your gdrive?

What folder is your crypt path?

gdrive:/gdrive/crypt? You’d have to adjust it to that if I’m reading your original configuration properly.

yes you are correct
thanks…i edited the .conf files now showing

so i re-ran the rclone ls and still showing a few 0`s

i also ran rclone ls on the 1.43 version and again thats showing the files at the proper size

on a closer look it looks like i have a few duplicate files in the folder

What’s the output look like? Can you share it? Using the latest version is preferred.

output? sorry dont understand

When I type a command, that’s normally referred to as the input.

When the command executes, it generates output.

I’ve shared some input commands, but without seeing the output of those commands, I’m flying blind on trying to help or understand what the issue is.

The more information shared, the easier to figure out what the problem/bug/defect is.

So if I ran a rclone lsd, my output would be:

felix@gemini:/GD/Radarr_Movies$ rclone lsd gcrypt:
          -1 2018-06-17 10:24:02        -1 Movies
          -1 2018-12-28 10:02:24        -1 Music
          -1 2018-06-17 09:16:39        -1 Radarr_Movies
          -1 2017-04-18 16:14:26        -1 TV
          -1 2018-06-30 12:55:49        -1 TV_Ended

For me.

can i show you the whole movie directory

c:\rclone>rclone ls test:Movies

755879693 Thief (1981)/Thief (1981).mkv
0 Thief (1981)/Thief (1981).mkv
135669 Thief (1981)/fanart.jpg
77120 Thief (1981)/logo.png
3611 Thief (1981)/movie.nfo
280205 Thief (1981)/poster.jpg

You’d need to delete the 0 byte ones as I’m guessing those didn’t copy properly when you wrote them. Without the debug logs though, that’s just a guess.

will try that thanks for your help


ran dedupe to check for duplicates on my setup (had quite a few)
all good now running the latest update