Rclone mount help

i run this command
D:\Main\Rclone>rclone mount drive:/ g: --vfs-cache-mode full

and getting this error:
Error: unknown command "mount" for "rclone"
Run 'rclone --help' for usage.
2021/06/05 12:42:20 Fatal error: unknown command "mount" for "rclone"

i tried remove the --vfs-cache-mode and tried different letter for drive name. still getting same error

Which OS, rclone version, how did you install rclone?

1 Like

thank you, i downloaded latest rclone version. mount worked fine as well, because rlcone showed service started and i can see new drive also appear in my driver list. however here is the new error i seeing and i cannot access to mount driver

2021/06/05 16:16:19 ERROR : IO error: couldn't list directory: Get "https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/files?******&supportsAllDrives=true": couldn't fetch token - maybe it has expired? - refresh with "rclone config reconnect driver:": oauth2: cannot fetch token: 400 Bad Request Response: { "error": "invalid_grant", "error_description": "Bad Request" }

please note it's "shared google drive"

First of all I suggest upgrading to latest version.

1 Like

thank you @albertony i able to mount google main drive. however i have remotename which is associated with a "Shared/Team Drive" i tried to mount that remote name (shared drive), but keep getting error. do i have to use any kind of path something like this:

"remote name:Shared drives/foldername"

There is an option during config:

Configure this as a Shared Drive (Team Drive)?

Other than that I have no idea, I have no experience with this.

1 Like

remote name is already configure as a Shared Drive. i able to mount Main/Root drive (with different remote name), however i could not able to figure it out how to mount with "Shared Drive (Team Drive)" can someone please confirm me if we can mount shared drive or not? if can mount how can we do that?

The reason the help template exists is because it collects a bunch of information to help you out. It's a big guessing game without those details :frowning:

You missed using the template.
There's no command you are using.
We don't know what your rclone.conf looks like (without keys and secret).

What command are you running that you get an error?
What's your rclone.conf look like without the secret / keys shared?
Why did you delete the help template and not use it?

1 Like

sorry, next time i will keep the template.

anyway after i refresh the token id, shared drive mount worked fine. thank you all for helping me out.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.