Rclone mount config help dropbox

What is the problem you are having with rclone? I was having some hanging mounts so I changed my mount a bit and am just looking for advice.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit) server is Linux

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Dropbox

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Previous was

rclone mount --daemon --daemon-timeout=5m --buffer-size=32M --dir-cache-time=84h --vfs-cache-mode=minimal --vfs-cache-max-age=6h remote: ~/mount/

My new one is

rclone mount --daemon --daemon-timeout=5m --buffer-size=26M --dir-cache-time=10h --vfs-cache-mode=full --vfs-cache-max-age=2h Remote: ~/mount/

I also was looking at the buffer size of 32M or 128M I was not quite sure if that would be worse or better.

What problem are you having?

It was hanging mount sometimes. And I was having to do fuseemount and then remount every couple of days. Thought maybe this might help.
I was also having a problem with when I would add new content to my drive it would not show up in plex. I would have to unmount and then remount the drive each time I add a new contact for it to show up. This seems to be working I added some contact last night and this morning it was there.

But I just dont quite get it all yet with rclone and so wanted to just make sure I am optimized.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.