Rclone Mount Access Stops Occasionally. Pulling My Hair Out

That's usually ok as long as the KillMode is none, If the mount actually fails, systemd can restart it. The problem there is fuse in general and if the mount still has access, it can't really 'stop' it so if killmode is set, it kills the process and you end up in a funky state.

OK, Router changed to a new pfsense build, and no change. Same issue, I can see the traffic takes some time to start on occasion, but this appears to be only on one mount. Movies. The movies mount is non responsive. whilst this is unviewable, I can access other mounts.. such as TV, and play media without issue.

Has anyone ever had issues with a folder in google drive that would cause this issue ? Both mounts are using the same configuration / mount options..

I have even thought of moving the files from one google folder to another and re-create the mount to a new folder and see if that makes a difference..

Any further ideas ?

If you can re-create it with a 'quiet' log so we can see what Plex is doing, that might be a start.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.