Awesome, thanks. I’ll create the github ticket in a moment.
Other notes – I did notice last night that the directory listing I was looking at updated – but only once. Subsequent changes did not show up. Acts like a cache on their end expired – or perhaps they did something with my account to force it to clear after I sent the message. But again, only once.
Also, there are two megacmd apps out there – just to clarify this. The old megacmd from t3rm1n4l at https://github.com/t3rm1n4l/megacmd and the official MEGAcmd from Mega.nz at https://github.com/meganz/MEGAcmd. Wanted to make sure that was clear.
Great news! Well thanks again so far guys, and just let me know if theres anything else I can do to help.
I have posted a test binary on https://github.com/ncw/rclone/issues/2366 please give it a go and see if it fixes your problems!
Just wanted to write here in the forums as well, that the above binary seems to have fixed the problem for me!
I have not noticed any side effects from whatever changes @ncw made either.
So again thanks to all!
Thank you for testing (and the test account).
I’ve merged that to master now so it will be in
https://beta.rclone.org/v1.42-018-g794e55de/ (uploaded in 15-30 mins) and the latest beta from now on.