Rclone ls can see files, but rclone copy gives error 404 on the files

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I'm trying to sync between two remotes using copy, but it's saying all files are 404

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.47.0

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 18.04

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Gdrive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy gdrive:"Folder/ Folder1" gdrive2:"Folder" -v --stats 2s --transfers 10

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

All errors are copies of those 2:

2019/07/13 02:51:29 ERROR : file.mkv: Failed to copy: googleapi: Error 404: File not found: 1RXxZF9-0H9dGCzPXCB8Hz2fv1pvQAQr0., notFound
2019/07/13 02:51:29 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error googleapi: Error 403: User Rate Limit Exceeded. Rate of requests for user exceed configured project quota. You may consider re-evaluating expected per-user traffic to the API and adjust project quota limits accordingly. You may monitor aggregate quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/drive.googleapis.com/quotas?project=141363071117, userRateLimitExceeded)

Last 1 hour metrics:

That means you hit your 750GB upload quota for the day.

How you so sure about that? I pretty sure I haven't since i upload almost nothing

Oh, sorry misread. 404.

Upgrade to 1.48 as that was a bug in 1.47.

1 Like

That fixed it. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.