Rclone Local Error

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I used to transfer from Mega Drive to Google Drive
It got an error 503 aand all the Mega Files aroung 25 GB of files got stored in my local system
I tried searching it but it is nowhere to be found on Local System while my Drive got fully filled

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10, 64 bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive and Mega

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy "holamega:/FolderName" "gdrive:/FolderName" -P -v --drive-server-side-across-configs

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

hello and welcome to the forum

you did not post the needed info??

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

--drive-server-side-across-configs will not work, as that only works between two gdrives.

that is an old version of rclone, please update

I don't have the Log available

And the Error was 509 and after 3 retries the file was downloaded to Local System

Also I am trying to find where the File is stored but I couldn't find it for past 1 hour I am trying

please, you are not providing the needed information, we cannot magically see into your system.

• post the config file, redact id/passwords
  • re-run the command with -vv and post the output.

Can you tell while transferring where does rclone creates data dumps because it seems rclone dumped data in my local drive but didn't upload to Google Drive.

are you reading my posts?

rclone copy does not create data dumps on local drive when copying between two cloud remotes.

We can help you answer that question as you have to include the relevant information in the template as that is what leads to that answer.

Normally, there are no files stored locally so there is a configuration error somewhere, which is why all the stuff in the template is the required information.

Okay Sorry for Wasting your time
I found out the location in my Local Drive where all Files got stored Thank You You may close the forum.
I am reading what you asked for but rclone hanged on that command when I ran it and nothing happened for past 20 mins it is still running

And you figured out why they got stored as that's not correct based on the information you've shared?

No I haven't Figured out that But they got stored in the location System32:/RemoteName/FolderName

If you can share out your rclone.conf with the passwords/keys removed, that would be where the error is.

I am sharing it in a minute

[hola]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":" ","expiry":"2020-12-09T18:41:17.3645094+05:30"}

[deziretd]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"","expiry":"2020-12-09T18:42:03.4160249+05:30"}
team_drive =

[acadstd]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"","expiry":"2020-12-09T18:43:17.5759756+05:30"}
team_drive =

[acadsbtd]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"","expiry":"2020-12-09T18:44:07.4319723+05:30"}
team_drive =

[holamega]
type = mega
user =
pass =

[f20180213]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"","expiry":"2020-12-15T00:43:37.1014509+05:30"}
root_folder_id =

hi,
your command has a destination of gdrive
yet, i did not see a remote for [gdrive]?

please, can you post the exact rclone command?

rclone copy "holamega:/Android N Development" "f20180213:/Computer Science" -P -v --drive-server-side-across-configs

thanks,
can you try this, with debug output

rclone copy "holamega:Android N Development" "f20180213:Computer Science" -P -vv