I'm synching an entire hard drive between local and GDrive with links (Symlinks) included. This drive has a symlink which gives an error in Windows that says "The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable." so I can't make any read operations with it thus I'm excluding it from the sync operation.
Now, I have added an entry to the exclusion command -and this entry is the aforementioned symbolic link- but rclone is ignoring this and is still trying to sync that "file". Other exclusions work as usual, it seems rclone is ignoring exclusions that point to symlinks when we use
rclone sync E:\ "crypt:Drive (E:)" --delete-after --checksum --no-update-modtime --transfers 4 --checkers 20 --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --delete-excluded --exclude "/dir1/subdir1/subdir2/symlink.ext" --create-empty-src-dirs --backup-dir crypt:Removed --links --track-renames --track-renames-strategy modtime --drive-chunk-size 256M --fast-list
debug.log (112.0 KB)
Thais is the last I got before rclone exited (It made 3 attempts to read the symlink).