Rclone Gdrive mount unmounting on new VPS

So it mounts perfectly fine with this command "rclone mount gdrive: /home/cailerh/drive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 48h --vfs-read-chunk-size 16M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2G --buffer-size 512M --tpslimit 2 --log-level INFO" and when I go into the server on Filezilla I can see the Drive folder. I will check the next day and the Drive folder will be gone and when I go back into the mount screen it has all this text

. If I try to remount it says "Fatal error: Can not open: /home/cailerh/drive: open /home/cailerh/drive: transport endpoint is not connected" I end up having to reboot the VPS to remount. One of the problems with that is then my Jackett api key changes so I have to redo all my indexers on Sonarr and Radarr. Another problem is that if something downloads it won't be able to move because the gdrive is unmounted. Anyone know of a reason this might be happening?

Perhaps you are running out of memory?

You missed some of the items in the question template.
What version are you running?
Can you share a debug log?

It was running 1.45(Which is weird because I used the update command 2 days ago) now am updated to 1.50. Not sure how or if my VPS is saving log files for rclone because I cannot find any. I tried the --log-file command instead of the --log-level my friend told me to use and pointed it to a file but the drive wouldn't mount or give me any errors so I switched back. Maybe that 1.50 fixed the problem hopefully. I am waiting on my friend who also has access to the VPS to respond if he can find any log files or if he can help me generate them.

You can use:

--log-file /tmp/rclone.log --log-level DEBUG (or INFO)

You don't need to run in debug all the time, but if you want to reproduce the error, you'd need to use that above to create a log file so we have something to look at and try to help out if we can.