First up, we love Rclone!
We upgraded a Centos v90.0.5/WHM server last night and now we are unable to connect to the FTP using Rclone. Filezilla still able to connect with the same credentials etc so not sure what else may be an issue.
Some further details:
- Windows 7 for both Rclone and Filezilla - IP the same etc
- Rclone previously worked, have removed remote and re-added
- Have tried different configs in the advanced settings, all same result
- Have tried from a different mahcine, same result
- Have tried with web adress and IP - same result
- The error occurs on any function (ie ls, copy)
- The same Rclone version works on another Centos server (v88.0.4)
2020/09/01 13:50:07 ERROR : ftp://xx.xx.xx.xx:21/public_html: Error while Logging in into app.visualcare.com.au:21: Unknown command 2020/09/01 13:50:07 Failed to create file system for "LIVE:public_html": NewFs: ftpConnection Login: Unknown command