Rclone cryptcheck not working for me

Hello, very new to Rclone. Definitely a learning curve for me. Had to look on here and reddit to setup my remotes. Here's my Google Drive config file:

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = REDACTED
client_secret = REDACTED
scope = drive
token = REDACTED
root_folder_id = REDACTED

[gcache]
type = cache
remote = gdrive:/gdrive
plex_url = :32400
plex_username = REDACTED
plex_password = REDACTED
chunk_size = 5M
info_age = 1d
chunk_total_size = 10G
plex_token = REDACTED

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
remote = gcache:/crypt
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = REDACTED
password2 = REDACTED

[crypt2UPLOADonly]
type = crypt
remote = gdrive:/gdrive/crypt
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = REDACTED
password2 = REDACTED

To make rclone more useable for me, I'm using the forked version of Rclone Browser. I am attempting to use rclone cryptcheck to verify the integrity of uploaded content to my crypt remote:

But here is the error Rclone Browser spits back:

Usage:
rclone copy source:path dest:path [flags]

Flags:
--create-empty-src-dirs   Create empty source dirs on destination after copy
-h, --help                    help for copy

Use "rclone [command] --help" for more information about a command.
Use "rclone help flags" for to see the global flags.
Use "rclone help backends" for a list of supported services.
Command copy needs 2 arguments maximum: you provided 6 non flag arguments: ["rclone" "cryptcheck" "C:\\Users\\REDACTED\\Desktop\\MegaBasterd_6.80.jar" "crypt2UPLOADonly:/Media" "C:\\Users\\REDACTED\\Desktop\\MegaBasterd_6.80.jar" "crypt2UPLOADonly:/Media"]

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Extra options should be options for rclone copy, not a separate command.

I don't believe RClone Browser supports cryptcheck as a separate task so you may need to do it manually after the copy.

I see, makes sense. How exactly would I manually run cryptcheck after copying something to my crypt?

From the Command Prompt or Powershell. Not very sure about Windows, but the RClone Browser should have the path for the rclone binary. You can go to that location and run the command manually.

Thanks, uploaded a test file and ran the cryptcheck from the Command Prompt and it worked. However, what if I wanted to upload multiple files and then run cryptcheck for each file? Would I have to cryptcheck each individual file uploaded or is there a way to automate this process?

The goal here obviously being to ensure the integrity of the uploaded file on the encrypted remote.

Bumping this up for a response.

You can use a directory name as well or a specific file.

https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_cryptcheck/

There is no existing way to do this easily. You can probably raise a feature request for Rclone Browser to add an option for a post-processing command that needs to be run after every file is synced/copied.

If you want multiple files then you can use --files-from with a list of file names relative to the root that you supply, eg

rclone cryptcheck --files-from files /path/to/local/files remote:

where files contains file names relative to /path/to/local/files. You may want the --one-way flag too.