Rclone copy create new director every time in GDrive

Hi!
I have got local files and want to put it inside of existing folder inside of my Google Drive.
I prepared command:
/usr/bin/rclone sync --verbose --transfers 30 --checkers 8 --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --stats 1s "/root/test/lol" "google-drive:test1/"

After execute this command it create new one folder "test1" instead put "lol" file to remote existing folder.
Do you know how can I fix that?

You deleted the most important part of your post which was the help template :frowning:

The information there would help us answer your question. Can you please fill it out.

hello and welcome to the forum,

not sure what you are asking help with?

you want lol to be a subfolder of google-drive:test1/
if true, then try rclone sync /root/test/lol google-drive:test1/lol/

as per the docs, https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_sync/#synopsis
"It is always the contents of the directory that is synced, not the directory so when source:path is a directory, it's the contents of source:path that are copied, not the directory name and contents"

rclone sync can delete files in the dest, so best to test with --dry-run

You probably want

/usr/bin/rclone sync --verbose --transfers 30 --checkers 8 --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --stats 1s "/root/test/lol" "google-drive:test1/lol"

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.