Rclone Config file shared... - Does Gdrive Crypt Password need changing?

I am at the step below and its my remote name is gdrivecrypt. What path and to the dir is it talking about?

Normally should contain a ':' and a path, eg "myremote:path/to/dir",
"myremote:bucket" or maybe "myremote:" (not recommended).
remote> remote:path

If I don't remember the path is there a way where I can confirm first? I had my mount (drive) like this before.
Capture3

So I went through the steps, the password and rclone config file are updated however I still cant access the drive via rclone browser and the mount.

Where do I excute the step for the new client ID as I run rclone config and resetup my access?

Do I run the command line or just paste the value under these fields in the rclone config file?

Confused on the remote path. I added "gdrivecrypt" however on my google drive app. I have a folder Private and inside of this are 2 folders which are encrypted. So going thorough the command line shouldn't it be "gdrivecrypt: Private" ?

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = apps.googleusercontent.com (Should I copy the whole value or?)
client_secret =
service_account_file =

[secret]
remote = remote:path
filename_encryption = standard
password = *** ENCRYPTED ***
password2 = *** ENCRYPTED ***
--------------------

You won't have to touch your crypt remote. Just your gdrive one. And you can paste it in or use rclone config. Either way though when you change that you need to reauthenticate via rclone config with those in place.

So I pasted the values I received from https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials to the rclone config file.
client_id =
client_secret =

Went to the command line and edit existing remote and selected gdrive (type drvie) not the crypt. It went to the http://127.0.0.1:53682/ to authenticate. I can now see the gdrive in rlcone browser however the gdrivecrypt I am still unable to view or access.

Can you please share what I need to do to access the gdrivecrypt again?

Thank you for all the help, much appreciated.

gdrivecrypt should look exactly like it was before. You can't change the encryption without reencrypting everything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.