Rclone cache + Plex/Radarr/Sonarr. Basic questions

You can always just kill -HUP so you don’t have to mess with the config files and startups. That forces a cache purge as well.

Does entering the actual plex info actually help?

Yes, it helps in the sense that it scales the amount of workers when it detects something being played in Plex.

Now that I have the latest beta 1.41 installed on the Linux VM running under VMware Fusion under MacOS that I use for PMS I don’t have any problems with the cache not updating in a timely manner. Prior to that I found the quickest & simplest way was just to restart the VM which only takes about 30 seconds.

I know this is an old topic but I found it very informative. Only one thing I can't figure out. I am running a torrent client on a seedbox which unrars the media when completed and moves the movies/tv to a completed folder onthe seedbox.
That folder is then synced to my unraid server to "/mnt/disks/complete" I also have a similar setup as the thread-starter where I have a google drive mount and a cache mount ("/mnt/disks/media"). How do I get sonarr/radarr to pick up the media in the "complete folder" and move it to the correct folder in the cache-mount?

Would suggest a new post with your question rather than bumping up an old post.