Rclone Cache is not getting created at all

Hey folks,

If I mount an S3 bucket using rclone, the vfs cache folder structure simply does not get created at all, can please somebody have a look at my mount cmd:

rclone mount lake:media /srv/webdav/media
--use-server-modtime
--size-only
--umask 0000
--read-only
--tpslimit 16
--cache-tmp-wait-time=5m
--buffer-size 64M
--dir-cache-time=96h
--vfs-cache-mode full
--vfs-read-chunk-size 64M
--vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 80M
--vfs-cache-max-age 120h
--vfs-cache-max-size 100G
--multi-thread-streams 32
--multi-thread-cutoff 52M
--cache-workers 32
--cache-db-purge
--cache-chunk-no-memory
--cache-info-age=48h
--cache-remote
--cache-dir=/cache/media
--transfers 32
--no-modtime
--no-checksum
--no-seek
--async-read=true
--max-read-ahead 512Ki
--daemon

Why do I get no caching at all here? The --cache-dir=/cache/media is writable for the user that mounts the s3 bucket. I'm using rclone 1.57

Thanks in advance

You ignored the help and support template so no idea.

Okay thanks I ask elsewhere, takes too much time in my opinion, so have fun being arrogant

Has nothing to do with being arrogant as the goal is to help you out.

1. Don't know what version you are running so not sure the flags you specify are valid or invalid
  2. There's no log file which would have the exact error to help you out as I can't see your computer or what you are typing.

We have the help template to help you out in an efficient manner possible as we volunteer our time to help. If that's too much trouble for you to take a few minutes to fill out something to help you out, I am not sure what to say but you started off with a personal attack instead of just doing the right thing.

Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.