Here is a small point release with a few fixes in.
It contains important fixes for Tardigrade and Drive and a number of other minor issues.
Also for the first time we have produced a ARM 32 bit, ARM 64 bit and i386 docker images (thanks Matteo Pietro Dazzi) as well as the standard Intel/AMD 64 Bit image.
v1.52.2 - 2020-06-24
- Bug Fixes
- Fix docker release build action (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Fix custom timezone in Docker image (NoLooseEnds)
- check: Fix misleading message which printed errors instead of differences (Nick Craig-Wood)
- errors: Add WSAECONNREFUSED and more to the list of retriable Windows errors (Nick Craig-Wood)
- rcd: Fix incorrect prometheus metrics (Gary Kim)
- serve restic: Fix flags so they use environment variables (Nick Craig-Wood)
- serve webdav: Fix flags so they use environment variables (Nick Craig-Wood)
- sync: Fix --track-renames-strategy modtime (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Fix not being able to delete a directory with a trashed shortcut (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Fix creating a directory inside a shortcut (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Fix --drive-impersonate with cached root_folder_id (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Fix SSH key PEM loading (Zac Rubin)
- Speed up deletes by not retrying segment container deletes (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Upgrade to uplink v1.1.1 (Caleb Case)
- Fix free/used display for rclone about/df for certain backends (Nick Craig-Wood)