Premiumize can't move files

hi,

based on mithrial and ingep, it seemed both were doing things they have always done and all of a sudden stopped working.

also, i did try moveto and could not get it to work with premiumize
am i confused about the semantics or confused about something else?

DEBUG : Setting --config "C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf" from environment variable RCLONE_CONFIG="C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf"
DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.56.2" starting with parameters ["c:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.exe" "moveto" "premiumize:test/OldDir/OldFile.bin" "premiumize:test/NewDir/NewFile.bin" "-vv" "--retries=1" "--low-level-retries=1"]
DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "premiumize:test/OldDir/OldFile.bin"
DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf"
DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "premiumize:test/NewDir/NewFile.bin"
DEBUG : premiumize.me root 'test/NewDir/NewFile.bin': Using server-side directory move
ERROR : premiumize.me root 'test/NewDir/NewFile.bin': Server side directory move failed: directory not found
ERROR : Attempt 1/1 failed with 1 errors and: directory not found

whereas for local

rclone moveto D:\files\test\olddir\OldFile.bin D:\files\test\newdir\NewFile.bin -vv 
DEBUG : Setting --config "C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf" from environment variable RCLONE_CONFIG="C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf"
DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.56.2" starting with parameters ["c:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.exe" "moveto" "D:\\files\\test\\olddir\\OldFile.bin" "D:\\files\\test\\newdir\\NewFile.bin" "-vv"]
DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "D:\\files\\test\\olddir\\OldFile.bin"
DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\data\\rclone\\scripts\\rclone.conf"
DEBUG : fs cache: adding new entry for parent of "D:\\files\\test\\olddir\\OldFile.bin", "//?/D:/files/test/olddir"
DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "D:/files/test/newdir/"
DEBUG : fs cache: renaming cache item "D:/files/test/newdir/" to be canonical "//?/D:/files/test/newdir/"
DEBUG : OldFile.bin: Need to transfer - File not found at Destination
INFO  : OldFile.bin: Moved (server-side) to: NewFile.bin

is rclone getting confused, should rclone know that
premiumize:test/NewDir/NewFile.bin is a file, not a directory?
Creating backend with remote "premiumize:test/NewDir/NewFile.bin"

for local, rclone is not confused
Creating backend with remote "D:/files/test/newdir/"

for https://rclone.org/overview/, rclone supports move for premiumize.me.
does the documentation need to be tweaked?