Only see changes from one side

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Im using rclone to connect to my nextcloud with webdav
All is working from the server using rclone, i can create and save folders/files and i can access them from the nextcloud server.

My problem is that when i create and save folders/files on my nextcloud server then i cant see them on my rclone mount

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.53.2

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

webdav

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

--allow-other --config /home/xxx/.config/rclone/rclone.conf --use-mmap --timeout 1h --umask 002 --dir-perms 0777 --file-perms 0777 --poll-interval=1m --vfs-cache-mode full  --vfs-cache-max-size 10G --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M  --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M --tpslimit 10 --tpslimit-burst 10

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[remote]
type = webdav
url = *removed*
vendor = nextcloud
user = *removed*
pass = *** ENCRYPTED ***

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

If you had included a log file, we could show you why...

I have StandardOutput=file:/home/xxx/rclone_mount.log
but it wont give me any error so far, can i use another command to get a good log ?

You have an old version and you should update that.

For rclone version, please type rclone version and share the full output.

For the log file, you need to use -vv --log-file /tmp/rclone.log or wherever you want to store it and share the full log.

And another thing is if i see the folder 'xx' at my rclone mount and i delete 'xx' on my nextcloud server. And then i try to delete it my rclone mount then it say this
rm: cannot remove 'xx': No such file or directory

Let's focus on one thing at a time please.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.