Newbie on the Rclone

Hello all,

I'm still new to this, but I'm trying to learn it.

So I have 2 machines ( 1 is an iMad and another one a windows 10 machine) so I started with the Mac as the scripts would be easier I guess

So on my iMac, I have a G-suite drive and I was able to install the Rclone script and mount the drive ,,, but what next.
here are my questions:
1- I have a lot of content that I want to sync back to G-drive, so shall I just copy it to the folder or do I need to encrypt it first
2- can I point Plex to these folders to start streaming ? or does it need any special setup
3- how can I automate the process of having Sonarr and Radarr ...etc download to a specific folder and then get it synced to G-drive.

As well how can I do this on windows, as I was only able to install the Rclone but not able to mount the drive.

Sorry too many questions, but would appreciate the help.

That's totally up to you.

You can mount rclone and stream as that's what a majority of people do.

That's quite an open question as it depends on how you want to do. Some folks use copy commands over night. It's a bit outside of rclone as it depends on how you want to setup your system and how you want to handle your automation.

hello and welcome to the forum,

when you posted you should have been asked some questions....

you need to install winfsp
http://www.secfs.net/winfsp/rel/

you need to post your mount commands.
you need to post your debug log

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.