New folders arent detected by host

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

After uploading folders/files to my mega mount. The files arent detected from my host side. The files are on mega though.

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

YES

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Mega

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

mega-put /path/of/local/folder /path/to/mega

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

hi,

when you posted, there was a template of questions to answer.
help us to help you and answer all of them.

sorry. I wasn't sure what to put for the commands because there isnt really a command for files not showing up on my host side.
Im also confused as how to get the config contents.

if you are using rclone mount, then you must be using a command. post that exact command.

rclone config show and make sure to redact priviate info such as passwords, tokens, etc....
or find the config file using rclone config file

and exacly how are you copying fies to the mount?

running rclone config show only shows my username and password. There is no other info. config file is just encrypted text.

As for moving the files, I am using the mega cmd

mega-put /homedrive /mounteddrive

I have moved a few folders with this method and it worked fine, then all of a sudden, it no longer updated the folders.

I have tried running VF refresh and im getting

2023/06/18 14:14:14 Failed to rc: connection failed: Post "http://localhost:5572/vfs/refresh": dial tcp [::1]:5572: connect: connection refused

if you upload files using to mega, not using rclone mount, rclone will not see them.

so far, you have no posted any commands???
so far, have not posted any debug logs???

If you side load content to remote mounted by rclone it will not appear in the mount immediately - I think by default it is refreshed only every 5 min

But without providing all details I do not think anybody can guess (and have time to do it) what you are doing and why things do not work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.