I think I didn’t do it right yesterday with my own API, didn’t get any hits. So I created the API and deleted my rclone mount and tried to reconfigured. So I go through the rclone wizard, with client ID filled it from my dashboard. Then I get the 0auth screen and paste in the code. Then I get the following error:
2018/11/06 09:59:38 Failed to configure token: failed to get token: oauth2: cannot fetch token: 401 Unauthorized
So could it be that my 0auth hasn’t been processed by Google yet, or am I doing something wrong? I only got asked for the Client ID during rclone config, not for the client password.
EDIT: just went through the Rclone config for the 5th time and this time it did ask for my client secret from the start. So now I’ve got this configured. Hopefully I will get api hits now.
I’ve put this code behind my mount but it gives me the following error:
Failed to rc: connection failed: Post http://localhost:5572/vfs/refresh: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:5572: connect: connection refused
My code looks like this now:
rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --buffer-size 100M --log-level INFO gdrive_crypt: /mnt/user/mount_rclone/Gdrive --stats 1m &
rclone rc --timeout=1h vfs/refresh recursive=true