Multiple Drives Mount using NSSM

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Want to mount multiple drives using NSSM in Windows explorer.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.53.1

• os/arch: windows/amd64
  • go version: go1.15

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10 64 bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google, Onedrive and Mega

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

From following article https://forum.rclone.org/t/multiple-drives-mounted-with-a-single-service/17031/41
start "rclone" /separate D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.exe mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level ERROR --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off OneDrive: X: --config "D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes --progress --stats-one-line
D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.exe mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level ERROR --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off ShareFile: Y: --config "D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes --progress --stats-one-line
D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.exe mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level ERROR --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off MegaShare: Z: --config "D:\User\Documents\Rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes --progress --stats-one-line

The problem is that this works, but only for first two drives. No mater what I select as first two drives only those two gets mounted and third never start. Tried to check logs, never even get a single line of log for 3rd drive and only for first two months. BTW removed --allow-other and /separate as they are of no use.

hello and welcome to the forum,

• is there a problem?

• --allow-other does nothing on windows, you can remove that.

• start /separate - as per microsoft, that is only for 16 bit programs, does not work on 64 bit windows.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/start
    "/separate /shared Starts 16-bit programs in a separate memory space ( /separate ) or shared memory space ( /shared ). These options are not supported on 64-bit platforms."

Sorry, forgot to tell the problem. It works, but only for first two. No mater what I select as first two drives only those two gets mounted and third never start. Tried with logs, never even get a log for 3rd drive and first two months. BTW removed --allow-other and /separate.

as with the first command, you need to prepend start to each command.

using start in every line doesn't works with NSSM. It only works in batch file but not with NSSM.

try adding start /separate

i use task scheduler, works fine

any word in from of second line makes it fails, ex: start, /separate, "rclone" anything.
What's your task scheduler settings and bat file for use. May be I can try to mount third drive using task scheduler.

i have a batch file for each mount command.
start rclone mount ....

then one batch to run them all via task scheduler.

but as a test, using task scheduler,
i ran one batch file with three start rclone mount
and that worked fine

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.