Multipart upload to box: range_overlaps_existing_part

I am using rclone to upload files of about 1-13 GB to Box
For a couple of files I encounter the following error:

ERROR : ******.trr: Failed to copy: multipart upload failed to upload part: Error “range_overlaps_existing_part” (416): Part overlaps with previously uploaded part: {id: “15AE83DA”, “offset”: 6106906624, “size”: 8388608}

The files are of different size and I have uploaded even larger files successfully before. I am wondering if the error is connected to unsuccessfully cancelled sessions earlier:

NOTICE: .trr: Failed to cancel multipart upload: multipart upload failed to upload part: Put https://upload.box.com/api/2.0/files/upload_sessions/8309**: oauth2: cannot fetch token: 400 Bad Request
Response: {“error":“invalid_grant”,“error_description”:“Refresh token has expired”}

Is there a way to reset the multipart upload session or overcome the issue with other rclone flags?

Thanks, Jos

Hmmm, box refresh tokens can only be used once (unlike all the other providers).

I wonder if rclone is trying to refresh the tokens more than once - when it expires that is…

If you please make a new issue on github about this, then I’ll investigate further.

Thanks