Move Large Files From Onedrive Personal To Sharepoint Without uploading

Move Large Files From Onedrive Personal To Sharepoint Without uploading as you guys know onedrive have limit to not be able to move more then 500MB or 100GB Max do you guys have any idea how can i use rclone to solve this?.

based on rclone docs, there is no server-side copy between onedrive personal and sharepoint.

but i would do a quick test using --onedrive-server-side-across-configs

did not work bro...even not on onedrive personal. ok like is there any way i can make move 100gb folder (that is onedrive limit) to other using rclone without using my wifi bandthwith like i can do it online but it does 1 at a time and i have to wait until it finish so like make a batch file and rclone does it.

idk why but rclone cant make onedrive work for server side. even when u can do it on ui

What did not work? Can you share the full information as it's tough to say if you did something wrong or not.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

Start a new thread and if you are having a problem, please fill out the help and support template.

yes, run rclone inside on-line virtual machine, perhaps on azure, aws, seedbox, etc...

What did not work? Can you share the full information as it's tough to say if you did something wrong or not.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

i want to copy data from onedrive business to sharepoint with server sided i know it has 100gb limit per folder

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

onedrive, sharepoint

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy "5TB:/Hunted_Best/Books" "SPT:/Hunted_Best/Books" --onedrive-server-side-across-configs -vv -P

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[5TB]
type = onedrive
token =
drive_id =
drive_type = business

[SPT]
type = onedrive
token =
drive_id =
drive_type = documentLibrary

A log from the command with the -vv flag

ignoring
2022/05/29 09:21:32 DEBUG : Saving config "token" in section "SPT" of the config
file
2022/05/29 09:21:32 DEBUG : Keeping previous permissions for config file: -rw-rw
-rw-
2022/05/29 09:21:32 DEBUG : SPT{Db_Y9}: Saved new token in config file
2022/05/29 09:21:33 DEBUG : fs cache: renaming cache item "SPT:/Hunted_Best/Book
s" to be canonical "SPT{Db_Y9}:Hunted_Best/Books"
2022-05-29 09:21:35 DEBUG : A Simple Method for Profound Healing with Bill McKen
na-G_P@FB.mp4: Can't server-side copy - drive types differ
2022-05-29 09:21:35 DEBUG : clive westwood- destroying
artist.mp3: Can't server-side copy - drive types differ
2022-05-29 09:21:35 DEBUG : clive westwood- ultimate mma fighter champion hypnos
is.mp3: Can't server-side copy - drive types differ
2022-05-29 09:21:35 DEBUG : Attraction Swiss Army Knife.mp4: Can't server-side c
opy - drive types differ
Transferred: 0 B / 8.149 GiB, 0%, 0 B/s, ETA -
Transferred: 0 / 465, 0%
Elapsed time: 14.4s
Transferring:

• A Simple Method for Pr.ill McKenna-G_P@FB.mp4: 0% /1.200Gi, 0/s, -

It's telling you it can't server side copy since the drives are different so no way via rclone to do it.

i think he say he can do it via web browser ui but not rclone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.