Move encrypt file and folder

@asdffdsa Hi I am currently living with a problem due to the transfer. In fact, given that every day I reach my quota of 750 GB I cannot send anything for a while. Would there be a way to add a 600gb example limit instead of a stop when I reach my final limit?

sorry, not sure what you are asking...

I would like when I make the copy, that it stops at 600 GB of transfer to avoid reaching my limit of 750 GB per day

rclone sync Gsuitee:/Personnel Gsuite:/Personnel --drive-server-side-across-configs -max-transfer=600G --cutoff-mode=soft -vv

you can set the max transfer value to something small and do a test...

Thanks I will try this tonight :slight_smile:

https://rclone.org/docs/#cutoff-mode-hard-soft-cautious
there are three options, so take a read and choose the option that is best for your use case...

Indeed I would like him to finish transferring a complete file (x) before Stopping, i will try soft :slight_smile:

what is the difference between:
rclone sync
rclone copy
rclone copyto

please read the documenation first.
and if you still have questions, then ask....

https://rclone.org/commands/

ok i see the difference between copy and sync :slight_smile:

@asdffdsa i make a test with 60G it's look like correct.

Transferred: 72.646G / 78.941 GBytes, 92%, 965.346 MBytes/s, ETA 6s
Errors: 20 (retrying may help)
Checks: 11079 / 11079, 100%
Transferred: 107 / 120, 89%
Elapsed time: 1m35.5s

<7>DEBUG : 20 go routines active
Failed to sync with 20 errors: last error was: march failed with 15 error(s): first error: couldn't list directory: context canceled

well, there are 20 errors...
without a full debug log, sure what is going on...

Yes, it is surely related to the fact that he tried to go further than 60 GB as we can see he transferred more than that. Otherwise I don't remember what to add in my Gsuitee and Gsuite launch lines. I have a heavy head: P

Transferred: 76.431G / 76.431 GBytes, 100%, 2.038 GBytes/s, ETA 0s
Errors: 10 (retrying may help)
Checks: 6624 / 6624, 100%
Transferred: 52 / 52, 100%
Elapsed time: 52.2s

<7>DEBUG : 26 go routines active
Failed to sync with 10 errors: last error was: march failed with 8 error(s): first error: couldn't list directory: context canceled

couldn't list directory
without a full debug log, sure what is going on...

i just add --log-level -vv ?

you can

• use a log file by adding --log-level=DEBUG --log-file=/path/to/folder/rclone.log, just change /path/to/folder to whatever folder you want and post rclone.log
  • add -vv to your command and copy and paste the command line output

I do not understand where to put -vv I tried but if I put it rclone does not start

rclone mount --log-level=DEBUG --log-file=/Bureau/rclone.log --allow-other --dir-cache-time 240h --poll-interval 15s --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-max-size 200G --vfs-read-ahead 240h --poll-interval 15s --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-max-size 200G --vfs-read-ahead 256M --vfs-cache-max-age 240h Gsuite: /mnt/encryption --user-agent=ams

i am confused,
i thought the command was rclone sync and now you posted a rclone mount???

you're right, I shuffled the cards!

rclone sync Gsuitee:/Personnel Gsuite:/Personnel --log-level=DEBUG --log-file=Bureau/rclone.log --drive-server-side-across-configs --max-transfer=60G --cutoff-mode=soft -vv

2021/07/23 15:35:11 Can't set -v and --log-level

rclone sync Gsuitee:Personnel Gsuite:Personnel --log-level=DEBUG --log-file=Bureau/rclone.log --drive-server-side-across-configs --max-transfer=60G --cutoff-mode=soft

run the command and post the rclone.log