Mounting rclone using different ips

Is it possible to mount rclone using different ips?

The datacenter null routes the ip when rclone makes too many requests so I need to find a way around it.

If I understand the problem correctly, it's probably easiest to use a VPN (or different VPNs)?

Do you have multiple IPs on the server? If so you can use the --bind flag to select the one to use for outgoing connections.

--bind string   Local address to bind to for outgoing connections, IPv4, IPv6 or name.

Would this be the mount command?
rclone mount --allow-other --allow-non-empty --bwlimit 57M --bind string 82.118.227.xxx --log-file /opt/rclone/logs/mlibrarygdriverclone1.log -v --dir-cache-time 96h --vfs-cache-max-age 12h --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --buffer-size 3G --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 5G --timeout 1h gdrive1: /gdrives/GD_1 --user-agent='Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36': &

Just --bind 82.118.227.xxx

Is it also possible to bind to ipv6?

Yep. It is documented right here for your reference:

https://rclone.org/docs/#bind-string

Wouldn't i have to put in a gateway IP?

The --bind address will take a locally attached IP address only. The OS should know where to route it to and you can use OS facilities to change that if you have 2 gateways. It is a big subject!

after mounting the ipv6 subnet and confirming that http://[2a01:8740:1:fd0d::2]/ works i have tried using this mount command
rclone mount --allow-other --allow-non-empty --log-file /opt/rclone/logs/mlibrarygdriverclone1.log -v --dir-cache-time 96h --vfs-cache-max-age 12h --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --buffer-size 3G --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 5G --timeout 1h --bind 2a01:8740:1:fd0d::3 gdrive1: /gdrives/GD_1 --user-agent='Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36': &
but it is having an input output error if i try to access the directory

should not be used. I'm guessing you are over mounting and that's causing issues.

You should remover that and see if it mounts clean.

still getting an input/output error without allow-non-empty

You'd have to share the full command you are running and output of the mount command with -vv on it.

I would guess you already have multiple rclone processes running that need to be killed.

You should find an ERROR in the rclone log corresponding to this - that should throw some light.