Issue With RClone Mount and Resilio Sync

bummer -> files=0

the good news is that i did get resilio to connect to the rclone mount without permissions errors.

Remove the vfs-cache-mode flag and you will probably see the permissions error.

yes, i am aware of that.

but have you been able to get resiliio to accept the rclone mount and show a status as a green checkmark and connect to a peer?

Pretty sure I did once I connected another machine to the shared folder.

I'll confirm in a bit. I have some stuff copying right now so I can't restart the mount.

You should be able to use WinFSP options directly with rclone mount so -o uid=UID etc.

You use can use --fuse-flag to pass whole flags to WinFSP, eg --fuse-flag -WinFSPFlag causes -WinFSPFlag to be passed to WinFSP.

You can use --option or -o to pass options to WinFSP as above, so if you pass -o UID=123 to rclone then it gets passed to WinFSP as -o UID=123

Between them you should be able to access all the WinFSP extra features.

thanks for the reply.

can you answer the above question:
why are there two of uid=?
what does the -1 signify?

so which of the followint are valid?
--option="uid=user01"
--option=uid=user01
--option "uid user01"
--option uid=user01

-1 means the current user according to the note in the source code!

Rclone doesn't remove its uid=-1 if you put one in yourself, maybe it should...

Can you try this?

https://beta.rclone.org/branch/v1.51.0-087-g75620148-fix-cmount-options-beta/ (uploaded in 15-30 mins)

They'll probably all work! I'd use --option uid=user01 or -o uid=user01

Rclone mount for my shared team drive of 500tb is taking forever to mount and then fails.

Please make a new post and use the question template rather than hijacking someone else's thread. Thanks!

Rclone mount for my common group drive of 500tb is taking everlastingly to mount and afterward fizzles

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.