So, Sonarr downloaded a two part episode as one episode for me but for it to be properly recognised, I need to change the name of the file. I’ve changed it through the Google Drive website but I can’t figure out how to use rclone sync to update the directory and have Sonarr recognise the change.
Currently, to navigate to my rclone directory, I do:
though I also have plexdrive set up at:
and my Sonarr is using:
I know I’m supposed to use:
rclone sync source:path dest:path [flags]
but I have no idea how to actually use it. I’ve tried:
rclone sync source:Gdrive dest:/mnt/Gdrive
but that doesn’t seem to work.