How to know if 24-hour banned from Google Drive?

This is for new media eg --scan --refresh --section 2 --directory /path to new folder/ is the way how plex library scan works. Unfortunately Plex does not support scanning file directly only folders.

@mjf14 Well for existing movies your script is already doing that, for new movies start putting them in folders before uploading it.

Yes @Ajki. I am just trying to figure out how to incoporate it best with what you have to fully automate everything.

Movies on my end are downloaded by Radarr ( before CouchPotato ) and every movie is saved the folder: MovieTitle (year) and same filename inside.

I was just thinking today, it would be nice if new media was refreshed to grab metadata, but it’s pointless to refresh anything which already exists, like adding an episode to an existing series/season. That’s just introducing needless file reads. Maybe in our scripts, we can add a check to see if the series folder or movie folder (perhaps using the “Series_Path” arguments. If the directory exists within the acd mount, run the scanner with just the scan flag. If the directory is absent from the acd directory, add the refresh/analyze flags. At most it should only ever be refreshing/analyzing one item then, and only new ones.

I tested this and if you dont use refresh ,you wont get the thumbnail image of the episode when you scan in or any thumbnails for extras in movies