How to choose each NIC in Windows 10?

I wish the infinite development of rclone.

I'm using two 4Port LAN cards, using a total of nine NICs to the motherboard's built-in LAN port. The Internet uses two lines. IP is issued and used five.

I ask many adherents.
When you answer, please explain in English as easy as possible.

I have mounted a total of six drives with rclone, and I want to assign different IPs to each. In Windows 10, my route table doesn't do what I want, and I can't set outbound firewall advanced settings.

Programs that can specify a NIC can be qBittorrent or tixati. Some torrent clients have this feature. rclone doesn't have this option yet?

The reason I want to deploy each IP is to use multiple internet lines. If you know any method available in Windows 10, please reply.

1. https://r1ch.net/projects/forcebindip
  2. https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/awatch.html

Thank you for your answer first.

I have used ForcebindIP a long time ago.
It didn't work. Windows 10 64bit.

it used for work great for me, tho i do not use it anymore.

have you downloaded and tested the latest version?

Can you try this which binds to a local IP

--bind string   Local address to bind to for outgoing connections, IPv4, IPv6 or name.
1 Like

Nick's features-on-demand: faster delivery than your local pizza place :wink:

mount testid: Y: --config=D:\rclone\Y\rclone.conf --allow-other --no-checksum --no-modtime --allow-non-empty --cache-chunk-path=E:\temp\rclone\testid_chunk --cache-db-path=E:\temp\rclone\testid_backend --cache-tmp-upload-path=E:\temp\rclone\testid_upload --cache-dir=E:\temp\rclone\testid_cache
--bwlimit 999M --buffer-size 128M --umask 002 --bind 220.XXX.XXX.XXX --attr-timeout 1s --drive-chunk-size 256M --max-read-ahead=64M --dir-cache-time=4h --cache-chunk-size=64M --cache-total-chunk-size=off --cache-info-age=24h --cache-db-purge --cache-chunk-clean-interval=1h --cache-workers=16 --cache-rps=10 --tpslimit=10 --tpslimit-burst=10 --low-level-retries=10 --vfs-cache-mode=full --vfs-cache-max-age=24h --vfs-read-chunk-size=64M -vfs-read-chunk-size-limit=off --log-level INFO --log-file=E:\temp\rclone\logs\rclone_Y.log

The service is registered with NSSM, but IP binding is not working.

Unfortunately, even the latest version doesn't work properly. COMMAND works, but if you monitor it, the assigned IP is not BINDING.

how are you monitoring it?

i would suggest not to name the flag --bind, that is too vague.
perhaps something more detailed such as --bind-local-ip

ForceBindIP64.exe -i 192.168.1.38 "C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client\SmartFTP.exe"

For example, if enter this command, the command will run without problems and SmartFTP will run. If auto metric rank 1 is 220.xxx.xxx.xxx, 192.168.1.38 is not displayed in the resource monitor.

Thanks, I will try it!

this is getting confusing,
you need to be clear, what issue you are responding to.
rclone --bind
or
forcebindip64

ForceBindIP64 does not work properly. This is not only my problem.

What I told you to try is rclone. --bind-local-ip

--bind-local-ip 220.XXX.XXX.XXX

I registered like this, but 172.17.1.38 actually works. Of course, route table was not forced.

what ip address did you use for --bind?
did you use a valid ip address or --bind 220.XXX.XXX.XXX?
if you are using xxx, there is no need, that is a private ip local to your lan.

the goal here is to see if --bind is working and your command is very complex.
i suggest that use a very simple command for testing the new flag

The GUID of one of my multiple NICs is {8205581E-5B27-4D24-B01B-0A1F5634EB95}.

Rather than specifying ip, it would be nice to be able to specify a GUID. Many torrent clients can specify a NIC. Hopefully rclone will have this feature.

The NIC-specific torrent clients I know of are qBittorrent, Tixati, Deluge, Vuze and so on.

--bind 220.XXX.XXX.XXX
--bind-local-ip 220.XXX.XXX.XXX

Both do not work.
xxx is my public IP so it is hidden.
That IP is a problem-free IP and I typed it correctly.

I currently use a total of five IPs on one PC.
Three are internal IP through router and each router is connected. Two are Direct Public IPs.

220.xxx.xxx.xxx
121.xxx.xxx.xxx

How do you know it doesn't work?

I'm pretty sure that --bind a.b.c.d will cause the source addresses rclone uses to be a.b.c.d. On a unix machine that would be enough to ensure that traffic goes out of the interface with the IP address a.b.c.d. I'm not so sure about Windows though.

It is hidden to prevent IP exposure.
I will not delete this video.

--bind a.b.c.d
--bind string a.b.c.d
--bind-local-ip a.b.c.d

I tried three ways.
Still the IP address of the specified 220.xxx.xxx.xxx is not binding.