token =

[gcache]
type = cache remote = Google: plex_url = http://127.0.0.1:32400
plex_username =
plex_password =
chunk_size = 5M
info_age = 1d
chunk_total_size = 10G

[Service] Type=notify Environment=RCLONE_CONFIG=/home/owner/.config/rclone/rclone.conf
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rclone mount --allow-other --log-level INFO --log-file /home/owner/rcachelogs/rclone.log gcache: /home/owner/gcache
ExecStop=/bin/fusermount -u /home/owner/gcache
Restart=on-failure
User=root Group=root

So my question is this. If I for example added some options to the .conf such as unmask would it work and then also use the options in the execute command for the service, does the conf and the service work hand in hand, could I remove allow other from the service start toss it in the conf and it be just fine?

Yes you can put some options in the config file - the options for the backends. These start --drive- for the google drive backend.

However the other options can’t go in the config file yet. We are planning this feature though!

Alright thanks! So to clarify, any option that starts with --drive can be put in the .conf,

And other options must be used in the command line. Will the .conf options and command line options all work seamlessly together?

Yes they wlll. You can override things in the .conf with command line options if you want.