How sync files (even few) modified

You can't.

Your provider doesn't support it unless you change file sizes as I shared in the document.

1 Like

I don't understand.
Anyway today I tried to sync with --ignore-size flag, but the new files (modified today) haven't been sync: if this is not a bug, what is?

Ignore size is for when you use mod-time or checksum

--ignore-size                          Ignore size when skipping use mod-time or checksum

Mega as noted a few times now, doesn't support either of those so that won't do anything.

Mega does not support modifications times and it does support checksums.

The only thing you can sync Mega with is size and if the size remains the same it won't work. It's a not a bug. It's a limitation of Mega.

If size doesn't change, it won't copy.

1 Like

Thank you. However I noticed that with ebooks, without changing size, but only because of date (opening an epub, ig), the sync works as expected.
Where could I see the difference between music and epubs (the command is the same) settings? So that try to apply ebooks (mega) settings to (mega) music.

That would be incorrect with Mega. A log file would show you the difference.

Pick a different provider would be the fix or change the size of the file if you must use Mega.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.