Google Drive Usage Question

If you check the API console, what is your rough average on drive.files.get in a 24 hour period:

• Less than 50,000
  • 100,000 - 200,000
  • 200,000 - 300,000
  • 300,000 - 400,000
  • Greater than 400,000

0 voters

Have you ever received the infamous Error 403: The download quota for this file has been exceeded., downloadQuotaExceeded error?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you did receive the error, can you check and post your drive.files.get for that day and share what that number is. You can use the mouse and roughly select the 24 hour period by dragging across it and see what the number is.

For those maybe not so familiar with the API console maybe you could link it :slight_smile:

Go to this page & select your project: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/api/drive.googleapis.com/metrics

Obviously only applicable for those using their own credentials and not the default ones included with rclone.

Is this for investigation into the deep-details of request-range? I remember you had a long (and interesting) post about that with someone.

I would participate with my own stats but my drives haven't really been in "typical use" for a while due to experimentation, restructuring and other things so I don't think they would be representable. Will try to come back to this later if I remember :slight_smile:

Here are the results for the main rclone built in key which you might find interesting.

And here is the quota to go with that - I got the google drive team to increase it recently after 18 months of refusing to.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.