[GDrive] Mount remote in Windows with custom size/free space?

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Trying to copy files to remote through Windows Explorer fails 'cause rclone mounts the remote with different total size. I can use ´copy´, ´sync´ and ´move´ without problem.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.57.0

• os/version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 2009 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 10.0.19043.1348 (x86_64)
  • os/type: windows
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.17.2
  • go/linking: dynamic
  • go/tags: cmount

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone --config "root:\folder\.config\rclone\rclone.conf" mount drive3:\directory\ R: --fast-list --log-file=rclone.log --log-level INFO -P --exclude *\desktop.ini --drive-acknowledge-abuse --drive-use-created-date --volname Remote --rc --rc-no-auth --rc-web-gui --rc-addr localhost:5572 --rc-user low --rc-pass low -o Username=user --cache-dir D:\rclone_cache --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-poll-interval 20m --vfs-cache-max-age 4h --vfs-cache-max-size 512G --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-ahead 1G --vfs-case-insensitive --attr-timeout 8700h --dir-cache-time 8760h --poll-interval 30s --multi-thread-streams 4 --transfers 4 --timeout 30s --stats 5m --buffer-size 16M --ignore-case --no-modtime --dir-perms 0777 --file-perms 0777 --min-size 2b

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[drive3]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"","expiry":"2021-12-03T09:56:37.6129524-03:00"}

The command is working fine the problem is the size of the remote drive detected is "wrong". It IS correct but I want to know if I can change what rclone pass to Windows.

There isn't a way to do that now.

You can follow this existing issue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.