GDrive Error 403 The download quota for this file has been exceeded

I don't, I've never had service accounts.

weird. I even made a new post about this, because my 403 errors went instantly away as soon i switched to my "standard" credentials

1 Like

The strongest correlation seems to be to time.

1 Like

For me time seems to don't matter at all :frowning:

It wouldn't surprise me if plex is doing some background scanning for an unreleased feature. They've done that plenty of times before so the new feature can be enabled upon release without a bunch of background processing.

My scale here is 100x bigger than you guys. I can tell you guys aren't doing anything here that could cause a 403 download quota for individual files...

I just would like to be able to download the stuff to my disk :frowning:

1 Like

I use, and noticed this first with SA, with public links and there now seems to be a daily limit of access per file, and when that happens, it blocks the entire folder. I thought it was only happening with public links, but something strange happened, I was backing up my files and using SA to clone my files to another mine account, and even copying my own files with SA, which only I have access to, this error appeared later that I copied some files, and now it doesn't copy anything anymore. I believe google is making big changes on Gdrive

Check if your 403 errors go away using your own acc credentials instead of a SA

Same error, I hope copying at least 750gb lol

Edit. I don't believe that is something exclusively about SA, I tested right now to copy a large folder from a very old public link using SA and it worked ...

My files only me have access, and there's nothing using them and I could only copy them with a standard acc, with service accounts was impossible

Have you tried copy yesterday?

Yes...in the last 3 days

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.